ESIS’ STD claims management solutions remove costly redundancies and overlaps in your process, helps reduce absence duration, and improves productivity.
- Case management solutions customized to fit your specific business needs. ESIS automates workflows and touch points to ensure the employee experience is consistent every time
- Consistent administration of your individual benefit plans and policies. Our services include an advice-to-pay option with documented eligibility confirmation for each case
- An intuitive intake process through telephonic, web, or mobile applications, including employer and employee access portals
- Re-certification of absence at an agreed-upon time
- Return-to-work and stay-at-work strategies are used to effectively manage your cases and get employees back to work as soon as possible. ESIS’ case managers use technical expertise, official disability guidelines, and predictive models as resources to properly manage absence durations
- When using our integrated approach, we ensure our clients that there is no gap in coverage (e.g., automatic transition to STD if workers compensation claims are denied, concurrent use of Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), etc.)